Thursday 22 November 2012

Trying to get beautiful nails

My nails are awful for chipping!!! Whenever I grow them, they will grow to a nice length and then just disintegrate. I will never normally have them natural, I always have a thick coat of brightly coloured polish on! They are also often discoloured. I would love to be able to have natural long healthy nails. I have heard so much about OPI original nail envy and how it has good results but I have always before been put off by the price.

So today I walked into boots with my scraggy uneven chipped nails, saw that they were on offer and I thought 'FUCK IT' and before I knew it I was at the till. I thought I would share me trying it out on here.

I got home took off my old polish and put on two coats of the nail envy, apparently I am to add another coat every other day for a week then remove with nail polish remover. I plan on trying this out until my nails look good or that I give up hope on having beautiful nails.

Fingers crossed it works!!!

Rhi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment