Friday 3 August 2012

Friday finally!

Wow this week has been slow, but at last its Friday. I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I've borrowed a member pass and going to the Tate modern tomorrow. I have not been to a 'art' gallery in ages and I've heard there is some brilliant shows on. I'm hoping it will be dead because of people avoiding London because of the Olympics. This is the reason why I'm warming up to the idea of the Olympics in London, central is dead. For example, I went shopping with Kaz on Sunday in covent garden, and NEVER had to que up for the changing rooms or the till, that has got to be kinda unheard-of. Fab.
Last night I dip-dyed my hair, I now have pink highlights that I have done myself. It worked quite well and I'm rather pleased with myself. I thought I'd wear something to work today that I can wear straight out with tonight. So I'm wearing a topshop white cross 'dress', black shiny leggings, my spiked Litas and my leather Jacket. My boyfriend, Vis, liked how I looked this morning and took a photo of it on my black(shit)berry. I cannot wait for the new iPhone to come out, I want one!


I've not got a lot to do in work today so I got what will feel like a long wait for the weekend to start at 6pm (When I leave the office). I know i shouldn't complain cos I'm getting paid, and I am very lucky to be a graduate in my position, but I want to be challenged, I want to actually work. I want the satisfaction of feeling like I've achieved something, oh well. I guess that is the plan for Sunday then. I MUST LOOK FOR MORE WORK

No comments:

Post a Comment