Wednesday 8 August 2012

Two crazy days!

So I went to meet Hannah for lunch before her job interview, and I was very impressed with the food at spoons! not bad at all! £3.99 fish & chips with a soft drink :D I also used today to test out wearing my new turban, I like it.

Vis has been having problems getting a replacement passport after loosing his, so at 7pm he calls me and asks 'fancy going to Liverpool?'
-apparently Liverpool was the only office in the WHOLE country with an appointment available to sort out a passport, and that only appointment was at 9am, so by 7.30 we book a night bus and are at Victoria bus station for 11.30pm. I've never been on a night bus before so I was quite nervous about being able to sleep, so I prepared and was armed with an amaretto and coke (and a sleeping pill). And I would have slept well throughout the journey if it was not for the crazy Jesus woman behind me, from 11.30pm till 6am she sang hymns and recited prayers!

urrr but that was nothing on the journey back! first of all as soon as the bus takes off from Liverpool a man has a poo in the loo, like seriously WHO HAS A SHIT ON A BUS?!
ANNNNDDDDD then throughout the journey back on the National express the guy behind me chain smokes! I hate smoke! I really hate ciggeretts! He starts by having 5 in the loo and later 3 while sat in his seat! I complained to the driver and his assistant and they were not bothered at all! like seriously? its illegal, its disgusting, and it made the journey home very uncomfortable!
I've made complaints to National Express, but they are still to get back to me, awful customer service!

Anyhoo, I'll blog about the actual day in liverpool once I've downloaded the photos, because I actually took a camera with me so they won't be bad quality photos from my black(shit)berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment