Tuesday 14 August 2012

Tate Britain

So I went to the Tate Britain today, I went to see Another London. I thought it was brilliant! I also spent hours looking for the paralympic prints, eventually after asking I found out that they were being displayed between the gift shop and cloak room.... very annoying! I find the layout of the Tate Britain very annoying, I always struggle to find the exhibition I'm looking for. BUT I eventually found everything in the end.
I've got some of the postcards from the 'Another London' to share with you now, and I'll share the poster I got from the paralympic prints when I get a frame for it. This is because I don't want to ruin it by taking it out of its roll, anyone know where I can get a black frame for a poster for a reasonable price?
On a sad note, Vis has gone to Kosovo for a week to shoot his dissertation documentary, but the good news is that I can have a Harry Potter film marathon as he's not here to complain :D





Some of the 'Another london' postcards aswell as some old ones and MARKS WEDDING INVITATION (it made me laugh... its so Mark) and also here are some of the other postcards I've collected and framed recently.




No comments:

Post a Comment