Thursday 2 August 2012

tutti frutti

At lunch time I decided to treat myself to a new Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti, I bought my first lip butter about a month ago in Raspberry Pie and I love it, I've used it soo much, its gorgeous. I wanted to get a lippy to match the Mac mineralize blush (in Solar Ray) I bought at the start of the month and the Blood orange Barry M Nail varnish I put on last night. Properly my most favorite lippy since Kate's Rimmel lippy in number 3. So I cant wait to wear some tutti frutty tomorrow (I'm wearing raspberry pie today). I've wanted an orange lippy for ages, I bought one from Sleek a while ago but I found it to be a bit to powerful and not easy to wear unless carefully matched with an outfit.


Also in other news I read in the guardian that timeout magazine is going to become free! And as we say 'the best things in life are free' I can't wait to get my hands on a copy. I really enjoy having a look on their website to see if there is anything is happening on a weekend, especially if I have a friend visiting me, I like to show them the best of London!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/aug/02/time-out-free-london-edition%20--


No comments:

Post a Comment